Friday, February 9, 2018
A cost segregation filed with your 2017 taxes is worth 40% more than one filed next year.
The value of your depreciation as a whole just took a huge hit with this tax change, and this is the last year you're allowed to do a "catch up" and reclaim all that money.
You did those buildings during years where tax rates where at their highest, and depreciated things under the assumption that you'd get those deductions "over time". Now, due to the tax changes you still get some of your money, but it's at 21% instead of 35% (therefore, your overall deduction is worth 40% less next year than it is this year).
We're slammed with new clients because of the news and tax deadlines looming, but I wanted reach out to you. We'd need to get started soon in order to meet your deadline. What are a few times this week we could connect?
Larry G. Potter
Friday, February 2, 2018
Note: B2B includes, but not limited to:
• Law firms focusing on corporate litigation and transactions
• Corporate accounting firms
I’m excited to tell you more about a credit card monitoring service. Let me tell you up front, they are not a merchant processor and they will never ask you to switch processors or equipment.
No benefits = No fees.
Most B2Bs get a ton of calls from companies trying to switch and save regarding your merchant account. Again, this company is NOT here to switch your processor. In fact their service is designed to keep you with your current processor.
• They have saved companies over $100 million in fees! Companies like Adidas, Yankee Candle, Office Depot and many more, all across America, large and small.
• You are probably not aware, but there are over 1000 different charges that make up the fees on your merchant statement.
• On average this company saves their clients 21% off of their merchant service fees and again, they reduce your fees without switching processors.
• In fact, they find savings 100% of the time, which means every month you’ve been overpaying on interchange fees. Wouldn’t you like to find out how much they can save you?
Clients never billed unless they experience a savings.
Their process is simple. All they need is your last six months of statements and in three business days you’ll receive a free report just that will outline an 11 point audit and provides you the transparency into all the hidden fees and surcharges.
Their expertise and experience coupled with their thorough expense reduction process, ensures a competitive advantage over other firms in your industry.
They correct the processing plan to reflect the most competitive plan type and rate, using formulated, specific asks of the existing provider. Their team then works with the you to further reduce the nonnegotiable fees through processing optimization, where they can help qualify payment transactions at lower interchange rates by passing through additional processing data.
Contingency based billing - no other fees.
For More Info
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
A potential client asks for more detailed information on you services, you e-mail it to them and they don't respond or even say "thank you". Do you send them other another email? No answer. Do you send them a 3rd email? And still no answer. Do you phone? Or do you let it go after first email?
Monday, January 29, 2018
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
• Property purchased 6/1/2005
• Cost = $5,000,000 with a breakdown of:
» 5 - year – $1,000,000
» 15 - year – $750,000
» 39 - year – $3,250,000
• Selling price of $10,000,000
• Effective tax rate of 40% (Fed. & State)
• Interest rate of 6%